O’Reilly publishes a lot of nerdy books, and right now they’re having a contest to win up to $500 of their books. You register on their website and publish your wish list to your blog (like this), and you get entered into a chance to win those books!
Here’s my list (which adds up to $497.83) 🙂 I sure hope I win!
- Programming Interactivity, 1Ed
- Intel Threading Building Blocks, 1Ed
- The Art of Concurrency, 1Ed
- Building Embedded Linux Systems, 2Ed
- Designing BSD Rootkits, 1Ed
- Linux System Administration, 1Ed
- Linux Kernel in a Nutshell, 1Ed
- Unicode Explained, 1Ed
- flex & bison, 1Ed
- Learning SQL, 2Ed
- Getting Started with Arduino, 1Ed
- Mastering Regular Expressions, 3Ed
- Regular Expression Pocket Reference, 2Ed